It’s Not Pointless
We offer you a chance to see Prague like you’ve never seen it before! Thanks to the festival, you can enter usually inaccessible buildings for free. Your donations help us not only with the festival but also with many other tours and events that take place throughout the year. The festival is organized by a small team of enthusiasts in their free time. This team is part of the nonprofit organization Open House Praha, z. ú. Because we want the city to be accessible for everybody, admission to the buildings is free. The festival would never be able to happen and grow without the support and help from our donors, volunteers, and partners. Join us and support the festival and the year-long activities of the organization! Any form of support, be it in the form of finances or partnership, is a sign that our work is worth it, and it motivates us to keep going.
Making the Open House Prague Festival happen requires significant financial expenses, which are covered by both public and private resources. What can we do thanks to your support?
- Organize the next Open House Prague.
- Develop activities which allow people with disabilities (e.g. visual or hearing disabilities) to get involved in the festival.
- Open an interesting building or organize a walking tour during the year.
- Focus on the education of children as part of a year-round children’s architecture group and other workshops.
- Offer our volunteers educational courses, workshops, and trainings.
How to Donate?
You can donate via the payment gate Darujme.cz; you can choose between a one-off donation and a regular, monthly donation. If you make a one-off donation of €50 or set a monthly donation of €5, you automatically become a member of the Architecture Lovers Club.*
Become a Member of the Architecture Lovers Club
Get a peek behind the scenes! If you make a monthly donation of €5 (or a one-off donation of €50), you become a member of the Architecture Lovers Club. The membership includes:
- Behind-the-scenes information related to the preparation of the festival.
- Experiencing architecture even during the year thanks to an exclusive visit to a selected building or a walking tour (twice a year).
- A free digital version of the festival guide for an easier planning of your festival route.
- Exclusive information about the events we organize.
- And last but not least, a good feeling from supporting a meaningful project.
You can apply to become a member of the club any time of the year. If you want to give the membership to someone else as a gift, we will gladly make you a gift certificate.
Become a Proud Partner
During the festival, you can not only reach out to potential clients and strengthen your relationship with your current clients but also find new business partners. Thanks to a strong presence in the media, the festival poses a fantastic opportunity to make yourself visible. Does your CSR program support community life, elders, people with disabilities, education, and volunteering? Together we can help your program grow in all those areas! We will happily create a tailor-made partner package so that it reflects your vision. You can contact us without any commitment at email@example.com.
What Have We Achieved?
events for children
18 tours for people with hearing disabilities
17 tours for people with visual disabilities
* Legal entities can deduct the value of the donation from the tax base if the value of the donation is at least 2,000 CZK. In total, a maximum of 5% can be deducted from the already reduced tax base. Natural persons can deduct the value of the donation from the tax base if the total value of the donation in a calendar year exceeds 2% of the tax base or amounts to at least 1,000 CZK. In total, a maximum of 10% can be deducted from the tax base. We will happily provide you with a receipt.