There’s no doubt that Žižkov is a very special, unique district of Prague. How has it developed since the 19th century and where does its unique spirit lie? This walking tour of the lower part of Žižkov will explain the urban development of this residential district and show some of the district’s oldest houses as well as the most valuable ones in terms of history and culture. We will also visit the local Bethlehem Chapel, a low-key but impressive modernist building with cubist elements, which stands hidden to the eyes of the public in an inner courtyard near the Žižkov Town Hall.
- The meeting point is in the blind alley U Božích bojovníků 3.
- In case of emergency, you can use the phone number indicated on the ticket to contact the guide.
- The expected duration of the event is approx. 90 minutes.
- The capacity of the group is limited, tickets can only be purchased in advance.
- The tour will be guided by Michal Šedivý.
- In case of low interest, we reserve the right to cancel the tour no later than 48 hours before the event. Ticket holders will be contacted and the cancellation will be announced on our website.
- We take photographs and/or video footage at selected events for purposes of documentation and promotion. More details can be found here.
Comments are closed here.