The second walk through the Bubeneč residential area will present ten houses connected with the lives of former Jewish inhabitants. You will see houses designed by elite Czech architects: Jan Kotěra, his student Jan Krejcar and the Jewish duo Ernst Mühlstein & Viktor Fürth. The guide will tell a lot of true gossips about people who have influenced Czech history. We will follow the footsteps of the 1st Czechoslovakian president Tomáš Garrigue Masaryk, walk around the houses that served the family of the 1st Communist Czechoslovakian president Klement Gottwald, and you will also hear details about the biggest Central-European financial scandal in the interwar period.
- The meeting point is at the crossing of two streets – Maďarská and Charles de Gaulle – at the entrance to Lázaro Cardénas Park.
- The telephone contact for the guide will be indicated on the ticket in case of emergency.
- The tour will be guided by Michal Šedivý.
- The expected duration of the event is approx. 90 minutes.
- The capacity of the group is limited, tickets can only be purchased in advance.
- We take photographs and/or video footage at selected events for purposes of documentation and promotion. More details can be found here.